We offer a variety of Whitefish vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Whitefish, Montana inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Montana ski vacation!
Whitefish is one of the most welcoming resorts in the country. Still a bit of a secret, Whitefish is a great place for a private getaway, or a relaxed week with the family. Rocky Mountain Getaways knows Whitefish inside and out and will arrange everything so that you can experience the friendly atmosphere and great skiing this world-class mountain offers at the best rates available. This is attitude-free, big-mountain skiing: The sweeping views from Inspiration, Hellroaring’s challenging steeps, fresh powder on Good Medicine, and skiing with the snow ghosts after a big dump- there’s terrain for everyone, whatever your level. And with over 3000 acres the skiing is vast inviting you to explore on your own, or have one of the friendly Whitefish Ambassadors take you on a free tour. Whitefish has an old-time feel, relaxed atmosphere, and the stunning beauty of Glacier National Park.
- The Mountain: Ski all four sides- it’s 3000 acres of terrain for everyone: 15% beginner, 35% intermediate, 50% advanced. Vertical drop is 2300 feet. If you’ve got the legs, Hellfire is a 3.3-mile quad-burner. Advanced and intermediate skiers can explore the variety of bowls and tree runs, while beginners can tackle Caribou- a fun and lengthy trail.
- The Resort: Whitefish keeps it simple- the village hosts gear shops, souvenir and gift stores, and a grocery/general store. Enjoy a relaxing spa day at Remedies, or have an ego-boosting custom ski video created. Expand the options and take the SNOW Bus into town. Drop the youngsters off at the resort’s Kids Center for a fun day of snowplay.
- Lodging: Whitefish has a variety of lodging options, eclectic to elegant, including the deluxe Edelweiss Condominiums, and the more economical Hibernation House. The town of Whitefish is nearby and hosts a variety of condos, B&B’s, and hotels. Rocky Mountain Getaways will work with you to find the best accommodations- at the best rates- for your Whitefish adventure.
- Dining: The Moonlight Dine and Ski is not to be missed, nor is Ed & Mully’s Bacon-Bison-Pork-Beef meatloaf. Grab breakfast at Aunt B’s, and enjoy the après scene at the Bierstube. Head to town and Latitude 48 for a special dinner, or a Hellroaring Amber at the world famous Great Northern Brewery.
- Activities: Whitefish offers night skiing and backcountry sno-cat ski trips. Enjoy an exciting dogsled adventure, or relaxing ride in a horse-drawn sleigh. Guided tours of nearby Glacier National Park let you take in its spectacular and not-to-be-missed beauty.
- Getting There: Glacier Park International Airport is 19 miles from the resort and takes daily connections from Denver, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, and Seattle. Or take the train- Amtrak stops daily at the historic Whitefish Depot. Rocky Mountain Getaways will arrange all of your travel- air or train tickets, and car rentals- so that you get to the resort quickly, easily, and for the best rates Possible.