We offer a variety of Whistler vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Whistler, Canada inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Canadian ski vacation!
In 2010 the World’s greatest skiers and snowboarders gathered here for the Winter Olympics. Now the opportunity is yours.Two mountains, over 8,000 acres of varied terrain, European sophistication, and Canadian hospitality- Whistler/Blackcomb offers unique variety on and off the slopes.Find your own perfect run, favorite restaurants, and that ideal place to stay. It’s all here. The vacation specialists at Rocky Mountain Getaways have the knowledge and focus on service that will make sure you experience it to the fullest.
- The Mountain: Two mountains with two personalities- Whistler and Blackcomb combine for over 8000 varied acres. Advanced terrain with glaciers reaching above treeline, beautiful backcountry, and inviting beginner slopes let everyone share the Olympic experience.
- The Resort: This is one of the finest base villages you will find. Stock up on fresh gear at any of the village shops, find the perfect après scene, take a spa day in the Scandinavian baths, and don’t miss the breathtaking Peak 2 Peak gondola ride.
- Lodging: Whistler offers a wide variety of lodging opportunities. Sweeping views and five-star amenities at Nicklaus North, the vibrant Whistler Village, the calm of Blueberry Hill- take your choice from full-service base area hotel rooms, on-mountain and in-town condominiums and townhomes, and luxury vacation homes. Our Rocky Mountain Getaways travel experts can find the place for an intimate retreat, to house the whole family, or accommodate a large group.
- Dining: Start the day with the mountaintop Fresh Tracks Breakfast, finish the day with at a five-star restaurant in town. There are 17 choices at the resort, and over 130 restaurants and lounges in Whistler.
- Activities: Go beyond the lifts- heli-skiing let’s you explore the backcountry extremes, breathtaking snowmobiling terrain and scenic sleigh rides offer a memorable mountain experience, and extensive Nordic trails allow you to cruise the valley on cross-country skis. The fun doesn’t stop in summer- the world-famous mountain bike park let’s you cruise the coastal forest, and four golf courses will keep you in the swing.
- Getting There: Whistler Blackcomb is a short trip from Vancouver, BC’s and Seattle’s international airports. Rocky Mountain Getaways will arrange your transportation with discounts on rental cars, or convenient shuttle services.