We offer a variety of Taos vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Taos, New Mexico inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your New Mexico ski vacation!
Nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and steeped in the cultures of New Mexico, there’s a magic to Taos Ski Valley. And truly wonderful skiing. Cruise big bowls, drop into mountaintop chutes, or carve the long groomers. Famous for its advanced terrain, Taos offers runs for everyone. Still family owned- and family-friendly- Taos is a unique combination of great snow, perfect terrain, beautiful scenery, and easy-going attitude. This is a special place. Partner with Rocky Mountain Getaways’ Taos experts to create the ultimate, personalized experience at the best pricing available.
- The Mountain: With as much as 3200-feet of vertical, Taos’ famous terrain promises to push experts’ limits, while the gentle beginner and intermediate trails offer plenty of fun for everyone. With 110 trails, one of the finest ski schools in the country, and boasting 300 days of sunshine each year, Taos is truly a mountain for skiers seeking the best of everything
- The Resort: Taos is simple, honest, personal, and unpretentious. Visit Taos Ski Valley- population 56- for top-flight ski techs and unique shopping, including the great selection of indigenous crafts at Mesa’s Edge.
- Lodging: Ski in to your own mountainside condo, indulge in a Swiss-style hotel, or get away to one of USA Today’s “10 Most Romantic Inns in America”. There are options available for families, groups, or more personal vacations. Rocky Mountain Getaways will work with you and discover the best place- at the best rates- for your Taos vacation.
- Dining: Gather the gang at the Martini Tree Bar for some après-ski, then head out for a good time at the Stray Dog Cantina. Or enjoy a gourmet experience at the Bavarian Lodge. Black Diamond Espresso will kick-start the day, and Santa Fe’s world famous food is not too far away.
- Activities: indulge in the mineral springs at nearby Ojo Caliente, make a visit to Santa Fe, or taking some time at the Taos Pueblo to get a real sense of place. Rocky Mountain Getaways’ personal service and local knowledge can help make it all happen.
- Getting There: Taos is just a couple of hours’ drive from the Albuquerque Airport, and about an hour from Santa Fe. Rocky Mountain Getaways will arrange your flights and ground transportation so you get to Taos quickly, without hassle, and for the best rates we can find.