We offer a variety of Solitude vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Solitude, Utah inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Utah ski vacation!
Solitude is a skier’s resort. Utah powder, nonexistent lift lines, and an extensive variety of fun and challenging terrain. The variety will please any level of skier or boarder- experts can tame the awe-inspiring double blacks of Honeycomb Canyon, while beginners and intermediates cruise Ski Magazine’s Top-Ten rated groomers. The resort scene, shopping, and dining is fun and easy-going, but still has a refined side. Rocky Mountain Getaways knows this resort intimately and will put together your own personal Solitude vacation simply and with special attention to detail. Just a hop from Salt Lake City International Airport, Rocky Mountain Getaways’ team of Solitude experts can have you on a morning flight so you will be on Solitude’s snow before noon.
- The Mountain: As they say at Solitude, "It's not about the lifts, it's about where they take you." 1200 skiable acres, a 2000 foot vertical, and a good mix of runs- 20% beginner, 50% blue, and the rest black.
- The Resort: The Village at Solitude provides an intimate atmosphere that is ideal for couples, groups of friends, and families. Club Solitude lets you escape for a sauna, or a cozy sit by the fire. Looking for inspiration? Just ask one of Solitude’s Village Hosts for some ideas.
- Lodging: Rent a luxury home, bask in the elegance of the full-service Inn at Solitude, stay slope-side at Creekside, or let us find your own place. Rocky Mountain Getaways’ personal service and local knowledge can find and book you the perfect place at competitive rates.
- Dining: The Village offers restaurant selections for any appetite and attitude. The 5-course backcountry dining experience at The Yurt is not to be missed. Simpler food includes the famous Pizza at the Stone Haus. Après-ski? Grab a beer at the Argenta Pub.
- Activities: The Nordic Center has 20 kilometers of cross-country trails, plus 10 more for snowshoers. There’s an ice rink, and swimming is available. Be sure to check in with Back Tracks for one of Solitude’s guided backcountry tours.
- Getting There: Easily and quickly accessible- Solitude is just 40 miles from Salt Lake City. Rocky Mountain Getaways can book you a morning flight, secure your rental car, and have you skiing before noon- even from the East Coast.