We offer a variety of Snowbird vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Snowbird, Utah inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Utah ski vacation!
There is nothing like it- Utah’s Cottonwood Canyon powder. Ski it at Snowbird- Outside Magazine’s Top Rated Resort (2008). A great mix of expert, intermediate, and beginner runs means anyone can have a great Snowbird experience. Want even more? Purchase the AltaSnowbird combined lift ticket, and you have close to 5000 acres of powder playground. The atmosphere is relaxed, the people friendly, the village sophisticated, and the skiing may be the best in the world. And its proximity to the Salt Lake City airport means Rocky Mountain Getaways can book you a morning flight, secure your rental car, and have you skiing before noon- even from the East Coast. The Rocky Mountain Getaways Snowbird vacation specialists will create your perfect Cottonwood Canyon experience- an experience that needs to be on every skier’s list.
- The Mountain: With an average snowfall over 500” and a vertical drop over 3200 feet, this is a skier’s mountain. Find your legs on Big Emma, then take on the chutes and bowls of the Cirque. Much of the mountain offers challenging runs, but there is great beginner terrain, too. Add Alta’s acreage with the dual resort AltaSnowbird lift ticket and you are accessing the second largest skiable terrain in the country.
- The Resort: The relaxed, upscale, pedestrian-friendly Snowbird Village has much to offer. Shopping includes a trip around the world at Marco Polo, and some top-flight ski shops.
- Lodging: Four lodges, including the world-renowned ski-in Cliff Lodge and Spa are right at Snowbird, along with a range of options within a short drive. Rocky Mountain Getaways’ Snowbird specialists will work with you to find just the right place, be it a boutique room at the Cliff, relaxed family condominium, or a special room in Salt Lake City.
- Dining: Snowbird has fifteen restaurants right in the village. Cuddle up at Utah’s Most Romantic Restaurant- the Aerie, enjoy some Tram Car Pizza, or sun and lunch on the deck at the Creekside Café. Salt Lake City has a number of excellent restaurants as well.
- Activities: Heli skiing, backcountry tours and clinics, and snowshoeing take you into the deep, untracked, unmatched powder of Cottonwood Canyon’s backcountry. Take a spa day, or enjoy a dip in any of Snowbird’s variety of swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Getting There: Snowbird is one of the world’s most accessible resorts, just 29 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. Fly out in the morning, ski by noon- Rocky Mountain Getaways will book your flight, arrange your rental car, and make sure you are enjoying the knee-deep in powder the day you arrive.