We offer a variety of Palisades Tahoe Resort vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Palisades Tahoe Resort, USA inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Tahoe ski vacation!
A Freeskier and Outside Magazine top 10, Palisades Tahoe Resort is Tahoe’s largest and most inviting resort, serving up 4000 acres of mountain. Towering above Lake Tahoe’s sapphire waters, Palisades Tahoe Resort combines a classic Sierra ski experience and an Olympic legacy with internationally regarded lodging, shopping, and dining. Need more? With the interchangeable lift ticket you can access Palisades Tahoe Resort and seven other Tahoe resorts for an unlimited ski experience. Rocky Mountain Getaways has the expertise and personal service ready to work with you and craft your ultimate Palisades Tahoe Resort vacation. On and off the snow- Palisades Tahoe Resort is not to be missed.
- The Mountain: With 4000 acres of varied terrain- the extremes of the Palisades and KT-22, long cruisable groomers, and five large beginner areas- Palisades Tahoe Resort provides great days for any skier. The lift system is modern and extensive, and lines are often short. The vertical drop is close to 3000 feet, the longest run is 3 miles, and night skiing is available.
- The Resort: The Village at Palisades Tahoe Resort is one of the finest you’ll find. From extreme mountain gear to fine art, there is an extensive range of boutique-style shopping. Custom boot fitting, gifts for the dog- it’s all here.
- Lodging: Stay in the four-diamond Resort at Squaw Creek, a cozy bed and breakfast, or your own condo. Family vacation, or quiet getaway- Rocky Mountain Getaways lodging experts will find your perfect place.
- Dining: Tahoe’s best sushi, big Belgian waffles, contemporary California Cuisine, and great bars offer options for all. PlumpJack is a great combination of relaxed après-ski and upscale dining atmospheres. Truckee and Tahoe City are nearby for even more choices.
- Activities: Ice Skating, a High Camp swim after a spring morning ski, dog sledding, climbing wall, or a day on cross-country skis or snowshoes are all offered at the resort. Lake kayaking, and hiking are all nearby.
- Getting There: Palisades Tahoe Resort is a short drive from Reno and Sacramento International Airports, and a three-hour drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. We will arrange your flight and secure your rental car, getting you to Palisades Tahoe Resort quickly, easily, and for the best rates available.