We offer a variety of Northstar vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Northstar Tahoe inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Tahoe ski vacation!
Perched above Lake Tahoe’s North Shore, Northstar has upgraded its ski hills and resort facilities, including new restaurants and hotels, making it one of North America’s premier mountain destinations. The updated Village at Northstar is a destination in itself, and the mountain’s perfect combinations of terrain deliver great days for all skiers. The variety of skiing and amenities make this a great winter experience for school holidays, or those looking for a more personal getaway. Rocky Mountain Getaways’ Northstar specialists will work with you to create your own experience.
- The Mountain: With its 3000 skiable acres, 2300-foot vertical drop, a solid mix of blacks, blues, and greens, and nine mile-long runs, you’ll find plenty to ski no matter your level. There’s also a dedicated backcountry area for free-heel adventures. An interchangeable lift ticket lets you access Northstar plus seven other Tahoe resorts for an unlimited ski experience.
- The Resort: The Village at Northstar has become one of the best off-mountain scenes in North America. Tremendous shopping, wine tasting, and a s’more-friendly central fire pit give this new village a vibrant, European feel.
- Lodging: Lodging at Northstar ranges from the casual to some of the finest in the country. Whether you seek a family condo or the elegance of the 5-star, mid-mountain Ritz-Carlton, Rocky Mountain Getaways’ team will find the perfect fit for a memorable stay.
- Dining: Chef Traci Des Jardin’s Manzanita may be the finest restaurant in the Sierras, and worth every bite. Other options abound- Japanese to pizza- and don’t miss the Chocolate Bar. Venture down the hill to Truckee for burritos with the locals or dinner at Dragonfly.
- Activities: Skate at the Village’s 9,000 sq. foot ice rink, bounce on the Apex bungee trampoline, or enjoy some snow tubing. The Cross-Country, Telemark + Snowshoe Center is your portal to the beautiful Sierra backcountry. Looking for something new? Take a biathlon lesson.
- Getting There: Northstar-at-Tahoe is a short drive from Reno and Sacramento International Airports, and a three-hour drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. We will arrange your flight and secure your rental car, getting you to Northstar quickly, easily, and for the best rates available.