We offer a variety of Heavenly vacation packages to suit any budget and any interest. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents know Heavenly Tahoe inside and out and will provide a convenient and helpful planning service saving you time and money.
Some of the current specials below offer the best vacation package values if you have flexible dates, but we have access to the largest selection of properties and services which allows our agents to combine offers, mix and match vacation components and we will always deliver the best value for your Tahoe ski vacation!
After experiencing the breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe from atop this massive mountain you will understand why it is named Heavenly. And while Heavenly Valley is famous for its vistas, it is primarily a skier’s paradise. From the extremes of Gunbarrel, to the long cruise on the California Trail, Heavenly delivers exciting ski experiences. There is terrain for every skier, a vibrant off mountain scene, and 5000 acres of snow in a resort so big it crosses into two states. The Gondola takes skiers straight from the mountain to the unassuming Heavenly Village and the town of South Lake Tahoe, uniting skiers with all of the South Shore’s restaurants, casinos, activities, and shopping. Rocky Mountain Getaways’ Heavenly specialists have the inside scoop and will put together a Heavenly Valley vacation package tailored for you at the best rates available. Lodging, dining, travel, skiing- it will be your complete South Lake Tahoe experience.
- The Mountain: So big it’s in two states- 91 trails span almost 5000 acres, 3500 feet of vertical, and Tahoe’s highest elevation. Heavenly offers terrain for everyone- 65% of the runs are accessible greens and blues, 45% challenging black diamonds. There are five terrain parks, outstanding glade skiing, and night skiing is available for those who just can’t get enough.
- The Resort: Heavenly’s evolving village is alpine-themed, and pedestrian friendly. A variety of sophisticated shopping, an ice rink, and multiplex cinema are all there. A gondola runs from the mountain to the village and the bustling town of South Lake Tahoe, where you will find headliner entertainment, extensive shopping and sightseeing, and the Vegas-worthy casino nightlife.
- Lodging: Heavenly Village offers luxury hotels, family condominiums, and townhouses. South Lake has six casino hotels, a variety of condos, townhouses, and vacation homes. With so many options you will find exactly what you’re looking for when you partner with the personal service and expertise of Rocky Mountain Getaways’ Heavenly travel specialists.
- Dining: Whether you want to take the time to enjoy, or are looking for a quick mid-day fill-up, Heavenly has great dining at any number of the lodges on the mountain as well as over 100 options in South Lake Tahoe. For a nice dinner try the Summit, one of the top 100 restaurants in the country, and for something simpler try the fantastic burritos or $1 tacos at Taqueria Jimenez.
- Activities: There is so much to do at Lake Tahoe- on and off the snow. For a spectacular experience take a hot-air balloon ride over the lake. Try the Tahoe springtime double- ski in the morning, and then rent a kayak in the afternoon for a cruise on crystal-clear waters. Adventure Peak at the top of Heavenly’s gondola offers tubing, skibiking, sledding, and nordic-ski outings.
- Getting There: Heavenly is a short drive from Reno and Sacramento International Airports, and about a four-hour drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. Rocky Mountain Getaways travel experts will arrange your flight and secure your rental car, getting you to Heavenly quickly, easily, and for the best rates available.