Rocky Mountain Getaways offers a personalized, intimate level of customer service, in-depth knowledge about resorts, lodging options and optional activities in all ski destinations. We work with all groups including alumni organizations, church groups, college groups, conference groups, corporate groups, family groups, graduate school groups, ski clubs and councils, social groups, sporting event groups, and travel and trade associations.
- We value a win-win relationship between the client, suppliers and tour operator.
- We will help you navigate the challenges of group ski trip planning by creating a customized trip specific to your group's exact needs.
- To sum it up, we do all the work so you don’t have to.
Ready to contact an agent to start planning now? Click Here to Request a Free Group Quote Now!
If you're interested to learn more about what we do, check out our group ski vacation planning process below.
Trip quote process --> Pre-trip support --> Free trip(s) - for Group Leader --> Dedicated group website/ online registration --> 24 Hour on-location support --> Post trip support
Organizing group ski trips can be a difficult and overwhelming experience sometimes when you try to deal with every aspect of travel planning by yourself... Think of all the things that need to be considered, such as where can I get the best valued block of rooms, how do I request volume pricing for ski rentals, which lift tickets and lessons should we offer... Lions, and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!
Luckily we're here to help you with our knowledge and experience. Let us consider all the group ski vacation package variables that need to be planned. Planning your trip is our passion!
- Trip Quote Process - We will collaborate with you to create a group ski package that meets your group's specific needs. Pricing will be directly negotiated with the vendors and will be quoted with no obligation to your group. Trip components that can be included in package pricing include air, lodging, lift tickets, transportation and rental equipment. Our expertise will provide you with recommended resorts and properties based on years of experience and relationships with vendors. Based on your requirements, we will create a customized trip that meets your group's expectations perfectly.
- Pre-Trip Support - We will provide you with assistance while promoting and selling the group ski trip. This includes marketing assistance, flyer creation, providing airfare quotes from different cities, arranging different occupancy options and rates, booking group activities, helping with social planning, efficiently handling payments, ordering, names submission and all ticketing prior to travel.
- Free Trip(s) for Group Leaders - Most destinations offer a 1:25 complimentary trip ratio making the entire 26th, 52nd, 78th, etc. trips free. Start planning - it's worth it to be the group leader!
- Dedicated Group Website / Online Registration - The Vacation Group will create a dedicated website for your group which will offer fast and easy online registration. Participants can view the details of the group ski trip, select different vacation package components, purchase valuable travel protection insurance and pay online within minutes. Once registered, the participant and group leader will each receive a confirmation email with all trip details and info on how to view flight schedules, mountain stats, town activities, lodging descriptions, trail maps and much more. In addition, the group leader will have access to real-time reporting 24 hours a day on the website during the entire registration process.
- 24 Hour On-Location Support - The Vacation Group on-location staff will be by your side for the duration of the trip including greeting the group at the property at check-in, distributing lift tickets, answering questions and ensuring the rest of the trip runs smoothly. If your sales agent isn't able to travel with the group, The Vacation Group has a collection of professional staff in ski resorts throughout North America to handle these logistics for the group. On-location staff members will manage all pre-trip details, handle check-in logistics and will be available 24 hours a day throughout the duration of the trip.
- Post Trip Support - The Vacation Group staff will be here waiting for you upon your trip return and will help manage any remaining trip details including post-trip surveys and outstanding accounting issues such as lift ticket or airline refunds, etc.