For Best Pricing Call (866)-764-3829
For Best Pricing Call Today: 1.866.764.3829
Rocky Mountain Getaways is a subsidiary of The Vacation Group - A World-Wide Travel Agency
Start Planning Your Dream Vacation
- United States
- New Mexico
- United States
- About Us
- Featured Vacation Deals
Portillo Vacation Packages
Call (866) 764-3829 or Fill Out the Quote Request Form Above Now to Start Planning!
Ski Portillo is the oldest and most established ski resort in the Andes and the Ski Portillo experience is unlike that of any other commercial ski resort in the world. There is no neighboring town, meaning Portillo is totally self-contained, much like a cruise ship nestled in the magnificent Andean peaks. Lodging options consist of The Grand Hotel Portillo, with a variety of room options to suit your more discriminating guests from couples to families, the Octagon Lodge, a moderate private or shared bunk room option with a private bath, and the Inca Lodge, a rustic backpacker's hostel featuring a private or shared bunk room and a communal bathroom for each gender. Portillo also offers a small quantity of standalone private Chalet's that can be rented for small groups or families.
Despite its status as one of the most renowned ski destinations in the world, Ski Portillo offers a much broader experience than just skiing or snowboarding, majestic Andean peaks, and powder snow. Socializing, and relaxing are also primary occupations encouraged by this uniquely intimate environment that is an oasis for recharging and rejuvenating spirit, body, and mind in a natural environment that is nothing less than spectacular. No wonder Ski Portillo has been South America's premier destination ski resort for more than 50 years!
It would be fair to say that understanding the parameters of a Portillo ski vacation can be confusing, but we can alleviate any confusion by simply quoting your trip out for you.
Here are some helpful tips to guide you through the Portillo ski vacation planning process:
- Book Early! Due to limited availability Portillo sells out early! Call us now to check availability!
- Plan your trip with a Saturday arrival for 7 nights between June 22nd and Oct 5th.
- Possible summer 2013 arrival dates based on availability are: 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28
- Low Season arrival dates: 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28
- Regular Season arrival dates: 6/22, 6/29, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
- Holiday Season arrival dates: 7/6, 7/13, 7/20
- Quotes are All Inclusive! Lift tickets (7 days), 4 Meals a Day , Complimentary Use Of Most Amenities Including Pool, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Gym, Aerobics and Yoga Classes, Cinema, Game Room, Children's Activities, Daycare Center (3-7 years olds are inclusive), Disco, Piano Bar, Ski Check, Boot Check, and Timed Race Courses.
- Daycare for Kids Between 0-2 years Old Has an Additional Cost.
- For The Hotel Portillo, Other Than Family Apartments, Most Rooms Need to be Quoted Out For 1-2 Adults. If You Would Like to Add a Child to a Single or Double Room You May.
- Children Under 4 Are Free.
- Children 4-11 Years With and Adult Pay a Child Add on Fee that we would be Happy To Quote Out , $990, $1,250, $1,490, Low, Regular, Holiday for the Week.
- Teens 12-17 with and Adult Pay a Teen Add on Fee that we would be Happy To Quote Out , $1,090, $1,490, $1,750, Low, Regular, Holiday for the Week.
- Family Apartments Have 2 Bedrooms, One With a Queen or Twin Sized Beds and One With Bunks for a Minimum of 4 Guests and a Maximum of 6 Guests.
- Children's and Teen Rates as Stated Above Apply.
Because Portillo operates on a weeklong ski vacation schedule all season long, guests arrive much like a freshman class, but quickly make friends and contacts, sometimes even on the drive up from the airport. By the end of the week families have grown closer, romances have bloomed, and lifelong friendships have been formed. Guests literally come from near and far as is in evidence by the variety of languages overheard in the Hotel Portillo Dining Hall and Great Room.
Ski Portillo offers an uncrowded ski experience based on a limited amount of daily lift ticket sales and a wide variety of terrain to keep skiers of all ability levels busy. The terrain breakdown consists of 10% Beginner, 35% Intermediate, 35% Advanced, and, 20% Expert. In this environment beginner skiers improve quickly and the full spectrum of skiing ability levels are certainly represented at Portillo from beginners to professional ski team athletes in training for World Cup events.
Family ski vacations are especially well suited to Portillo's enchanting, friendly, and intimate environment. Families benefit from a full service daycare center, kid's menu, kid's camp ski lessons, kid's ski race & prizes, après-ski entertainment, daily family movies, game room & snack bar, and activities for teens. Other amazing features unique to the resort include World famous Va et Vient slingshot lifts, endless off-piste skiing, and first-rate heli-skiing! Portillo is 100-percent above tree line and features unique history, amazing terrain, jaw-dropping scenery, an intimate atmosphere, a lack of crowds, and a classic old-world feel.
A Rocky Mountain Getaways Portillo Adventure Specialist would be happy to discuss Your Portillo Ski Vacation and quote it out for you! Please call now at (866) 764-3829 or submit a quote request.
For Best Pricing Call (866)-764-3829